Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,235
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, AGiles
Old

Merry Christmas Mom And Dad

Posted 12-18-2012 at 01:37 PM by caninemom3
Updated 12-18-2012 at 02:47 PM by caninemom3

Hi mom and dad. It's just me, your youngest. It is Christmas Season once again on Earth, but I am sure you know that. Of course with all the joy of Christmas Season comes a longing to see you both again. You both taught me about Christmas when I was just a baby. Mom, you taught me about Jesus and his birth and how to make cookies and how to decorate them but most important of all you taught me how to have FUN. You taught me that Christmas has many sides among them decorating, singing carols and being with family in addition to the sacred side of Christmas. You taught me how Jesus was born and how He loves us no matter what. When I asked you in my childish way one Autumn if God sewed the leaves back on the trees with a needle and thread you very patiently answered, "Yes, that is what God does." You read to me for hours on end and showed me pictures of such wondrous things in life as I sat on your lap. You gave me the love of reading too.

Dad you taught me how to...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Lesson In Charity

Posted 11-11-2010 at 07:17 AM by caninemom3
Tags charity, dirty

[COLOR=seagreen][B]THE BABY AND THE OLD MAN

This is a first-person account from a mother about her family as they ate dinner on Christmas Day in a small restaurant many miles from their home. Nancy, the mother, relates:

We were the only family with children in the restaurant. I sat Erik in a high chair and noticed everyone was quietly eating and talking. Suddenly, Erik squealed with glee and said, "Hi there." He pounded his fat baby hands on the highchair tray. His eyes were wide with excitement and his mouth was bared in a toothless grin. He wriggled and giggled with merriment.

I looked around and saw the source of his merriment. It was a man with a tattered rag of a coat, dirty, greasy and worn. His pants were baggy with a zipper at half-mast and his toes poked out of would be shoes. His shirt was dirty and his hair was uncombed and unwashed. His whiskers were too short to be called a beard and his nose was so varicose, it looked like...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award