Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,243
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,651)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje
Old

I do believe in Santa!

Posted 09-02-2011 at 09:26 AM by lauriebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauriebear View Post
Believing in Santa

What a powerful question really when one thinks about it… I often think back to the time that I truly knew there was a Santa Claus. Do I believe, I think I have before I even knew to have doubts. I think I came to truly know he existed when I was about 19, I was in college and like many before me struggling to make ends meet. Working two jobs, a car that barely ran. Rent, insurance, tuition, books, heat, electric, gas, the amount of debt I was in was overwhelming to me. I think I was at my lowest at Christmas time, everyone else on break rushing home to family and me with no one close left alive and nowhere to go, no money to spare. I couldn’t even afford a tree, I was bitter and just feeling horrible and then my car breaks down. I really was in a bad way. I had no money to even get it towed it was on the side of the highway. I was in the car crying and a police offer (a Michigan State Policeman) approached I didn’t even hear his car pull
Christmas Deity

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award