This is another inspirational and anonymous work I found some time ago and I wanted to share it with my Christmas family when the time was right !! Since it is neary "official" Christmas Season I feel that time is now !! I hope some will like it !!
THE CHRISTMAS TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt give thy heart to Christ. Let Him be at the top of thy Christmas list
2. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas. Spend not so much on gifts that thy soul is forgotten.
3. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace Christ, thus robbing the day of its spiritual reality.
4. Thou shalt not burden the shop girl, the mailman, and the merchant with complaints and demands.
5. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift. This will increase its value a hundred fold, and he who receiveth it shall treasure it forever.
6. Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost. Even the least expensive may signify love,...