Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,673)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje
Old

Here Come The Demons

Posted 12-26-2012 at 04:56 AM by caninemom3
Updated 12-26-2012 at 05:16 AM by caninemom3

Christmas is once again over. The build-up was as amazing as ever. On Thanksgiving I put up the tree and we had our traditional Thanksgiving feast, my husband and I and our furkids. On December 1, brimming with excitement as it was both my sister's birthday AND the day she and I put up her tree, I went to my sister's home for the coming celebrations of the day.

When my sister and I are together we are like little kids, both completely oblivious to what is going on around and just focused on each other and our own world. We "ooh and ah" at lights, decorations, carols, and everything at Christmastime. It was an amazing day. Later in the afternoon on December 1 my dear brother-in-law, who is really more of a brother than anything, took us to dinner, which is a custom when I go to their house to help decorate. Then back again to their house for more sister fun. When we were finished we stood back and looked very proudly at the beautiful tree we created and congratulated...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award