Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333
Old

Old Dog Learning New Tricks

Posted 02-18-2011 at 07:37 PM by caninemom3
Tags dog, learning, trick

From the moment we enter this world we begin learning and if we are lucky we never stop learning as long as we live. I have never had a lot of faith in my ability to learn or for that matter to be able to do anything.

When I look back it seems I HAVE learned a lot over the past 56 years. I learned that I can get through lots of things I never even dreamed I could. I have always envisioned myself as weak and too fragile emotionally to withstand unfortunate circumstances.

The truth is I, as well as all of us I believe, have an inner strength which comes to the surface when we need it. We may not know it is there, but I believe we all have it. I believe our Father has given this gift as well as many others to us.

As I have stated in a previous blog, I was once bullied in school. I never thought I would live through it. Each day was terror but through the grace of God and my wonderful mother and brother, Andy, I learned how to cope. I learned that...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Into The Future With Frustration

Posted 01-20-2011 at 07:23 AM by caninemom3
Tags dog, jobs, tricks

I am a medical transcriptionist by occupation. This whole month has been a nightmare. Typically work tends to slack off and there are perhaps some slow periods but always by this time in January things have always picked up. Not so this year. I have been with my current company 3-1/2 years. Ever since the 1st of January, there has literally been NO WORK. If I were being paid an hourly wage I would not be this worried. However, I get paid PER LINE. This means that if I don't type there is NO MONEY.

What has happened ?? The company is not being forthcoming, this I know for sure.

I have taken a job with a new company and am both excited and scared. If anything changes in my life I tend to greet it with a combination of those two emotions. Excited because it is still doing transcription at home, it is more money. Scared because I have never worked for this company before and the first pay period will probably be based on minimum wage because it is considered the...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award