Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,245
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,651)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje
Old

Self Esteem

Posted 02-01-2013 at 10:02 PM by caninemom3
Updated 02-01-2013 at 11:22 PM by caninemom3

In the last 58 years I have learned many things: Money is not everything (though I have never had money), time goes faster with each year, loved ones are precious and can be gone in an instant as well as health, giving is more important than receiving. The one thing I have not even begun to fathom is how to love myself.

When I was a young girl I was bullied by other kids who made fun of me for my looks as well as my lack of ability to be able to dress in the most up to date fashions. I was extremely backward and shy and timid. When I looked in the mirror in those days what I saw was not a person of worth for a mirror can only reflect the external to an extent.

As I have gotten older the situation was not helped when I began working at one of the local hospitals in the medical records department as a transcriptionist. My supervisor was a pretty lady with blonde hair and incredibly long fingernails (how DID she type with those nails ?) who was also a minister's...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award