Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, jkbb0414
Old

Frustrated !!!!!

Posted 11-14-2010 at 08:07 AM by caninemom3
Tags frustrated

[B]HYE Been so frustrated while trying to work you could spit nails ?[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]It is Sunday morning at 10:01 a.m. I am sitting here, but am supposed to be working. I am a transcriptionist by trade and my shift for Sundays is 6:30 to 11:30 a.m. This morning after I typed my first couple of jobs I began to get error messages that have to do with the server for my company. It was telling me that there was a problem uploading jobs to the hospitals I was trying to send to. In other words, because the server is having a problem, my work goes no place and as long as it goes no place I get no lines which means I get no pay. [/B]

[B]I have e-mailed and e-mailed and shut down my system and rebooted multiple times and still the problem persists. Nobody is getting back to me. Wonderful. My shift is SUPPOSED to be over in an hour and a half. By the time anyone responds to me, if at all, it apparently is going to be this afternoon. [/B]

[B]I am so upset...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award