Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,986
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081
Old

Kindred spirits

Posted 08-25-2010 at 04:26 PM by caninemom3

Animals mean a lot to me. In fact, they are what keeps me going when nothing else seems to help. I have 3 canines and 3 felines and they are my "furry children." I tend to love all animals though, not just the cute ones, I have a healthy respect for the not so cute ones too, you know, snakes, spiders, etc. I would never hurt a creature unless one was hurting one of my furchildren. I do not personally even believe in killing ants, bees, or whatever. I have just always felt a kind of connection to animals because perhaps I am a mammal myself, which is an animal. It seems a lot of folks do not like to think of themselves as animals but we are.

Throughout my life my furchildren have been there for me. From the time I was just little to now. It of course has not been the same furchildren as I have now, because as we know they sadly have a very brief life span. I would NEVER think of ever hurting one or abusing one and those who do in my opinion need to have whatever...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award