Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,976
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto
Old

Today we are putting up the Christmas tree…

Posted 11-30-2012 at 01:27 PM by lauriebear

Today we are putting up the Christmas tree… Oh how happy this day will be, hurry no time to waste. Do you remember that trunk we packed? The one that holds our most prized possession, well come on now pull it out…
It is overflowing, oh my… Let’s open it up. Look at the Joy, the Cheer, and Peace! Let’s get them out let’s put them up, spread them here and spread them there, give them away to all those we love, new friends too, oh what the heck let’s just give these out, give them to all who come to our door, but let’s not forget to give this to those who need it most. See them go all around spreading happiness all over town. I love how they go about thru the neighbors and down the block, then up the next, just to come back to us. Why it has grown and spread, I am sure it did, look how much more we have it has been but a mere minute out and our Joy & Cheer have already grown and spread around.
Here come the memories of Christmas’ past; why here they come,...
Christmas Deity

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award