Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123
Old

My $5,000 Chihuahua - A Pet Parent Dilemma

Posted 09-17-2010 at 11:13 AM by caninemom3
Tags ivy

It was this time of the year, Autumn and it all comes back. Ivy lay in the bed sort of crumpled up with her hind legs contracted to her body. She could not move them and every time I tried to move her she winced and cried out. I was in a panic. What was I, were we to do ?? This had happened before. As I tried to comfort my little Ivy, my tears fell onto her sweet little face. I prayed. "Dear God, NOT THIS AGAIN !!" "What are we going to do, God, we are bankrupt ?!" My head was spinning as I tried to figure out a solution. My husband, for all his faults, was beside himself as well. Ivy was his "little princess". I knew something had to be done and it was me who was going to have to set things in action or she would be paralyzed for the rest of her life or have to be put down.

Ivy had ruptured a disc in her back. I don't know how it happened or why. She had no feeling in her legs and had lost control of bowels and bladder but yet still had enough...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award