Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,451
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,178)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Winning the Gimmee Battle
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:29 PM
49,590 Views  0 Posts
How to Get Your Teen in...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:28 PM
42,371 Views  0 Posts
The Legend of The Boar
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:58 PM
53,653 Views  0 Posts
It's a Wonderful Life...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:17 PM
52,121 Views  0 Posts
History of the Candy Cane
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:13 PM
53,912 Views  0 Posts
Old

Today we are putting up the Christmas tree…

Posted 11-30-2012 at 01:27 PM by lauriebear

Today we are putting up the Christmas tree… Oh how happy this day will be, hurry no time to waste. Do you remember that trunk we packed? The one that holds our most prized possession, well come on now pull it out…
It is overflowing, oh my… Let’s open it up. Look at the Joy, the Cheer, and Peace! Let’s get them out let’s put them up, spread them here and spread them there, give them away to all those we love, new friends too, oh what the heck let’s just give these out, give them to all who come to our door, but let’s not forget to give this to those who need it most. See them go all around spreading happiness all over town. I love how they go about thru the neighbors and down the block, then up the next, just to come back to us. Why it has grown and spread, I am sure it did, look how much more we have it has been but a mere minute out and our Joy & Cheer have already grown and spread around.
Here come the memories of Christmas’ past; why here they come,...
Christmas Deity
Old

What is Peace on Earth???

Posted 12-16-2011 at 07:17 AM by lauriebear

What is Peace on Earth, where and did the idea come from, why do we still wish for it? Yesterday I goggled the saying “Peace On Earth” a lot popped up, in fact I had 493,000,000 results!!! One I found to be quite extraordinary a cartoon made in 1939, about how man killed themselves off and the creatures find a Bible and actually live by it, truly Peace On Earth. It was remade in 1955 and called Good Will To Man.
What does this all mean I still am searching, I also found so ugly sites, people mocking Peace on Earth, saying how humans and mankind are engineered to fight, that we fight because we envy what another has, another said if there was Peace On Earth that would mean one government toppled the entire world and we would be living under a dictator!!! Others said Peace on Earth would make it boring…
SO here I ponder just a few days from Christmas, what is Peace on Earth. Is it what I thought as a child that all mankind would come together and love one another? That...
Christmas Deity

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award