Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,935
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton
Old

A blog of self pity and doubt

Posted 08-28-2010 at 09:24 AM by caninemom3
Tags marriage

This is not going to be a particularly happy or Christmassy blog. I guess I want all of you to know the true me because I think of all of you as friends. I am not sure why I feel it necessary to share some of this with you but I feel honesty is one of the utmost important things in life and I have the sense that I carry out a bit of a charade at times. I have some things to talk about today that may not be the most uplifting. I am depressed. I am usually always this way but I have learned to still function anyway. I must. I am extremely blessed in that I have my health, my freedom, my sister, my furchildren, a home to live in, enough food to eat but most important of all, I have Christ and I know He above all understands and is here. But I am still quite sad a lot of the time. I try to be upbeat on the forums but I suspect a bit of the "true" me creeps out sometimes. For that, I am sorry. My oldest goddaughter likens me to Eeyore and I agree. That sad little blue donkey is defiinitely...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award