Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,931
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,812)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What do I mean when I wish someone a Merry Christmas?

Posted 12-15-2011 at 02:18 PM by lauriebear

I posted in a forum here Atheists Amongst Us?” It is a poll, and it now has me thinking, what do I mean when I wish someone a Merry Christmas? Do I push my beliefs on others? While I wish I could say no, I wonder now, in my own way, by saying Merry Christmas am I pushing my belief? I feel very strongly about Christmas, and what it means to me. In my Church we do not “show” the baby Jesus until Mid-Night Christmas Morning, the manger right now as we speak is empty, the Baby will not be place in it until the afore mentioned time. I believe God gave us his only son to help lead us though darkness, I believe in Mary and Joseph and the long journey they took, as well as the three wise men. I also believe in Santa and all the magic of this season. I believe because I choose to believe, I would hate to think I pushed my views, but I will state here and now, I believe and will always believe. I also do questions those who say they do not believe, I do not come out and question but in my...
Christmas Deity

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award