Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,436
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Legend of Baboushka
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:56 PM
58,042 Views  0 Posts
Neiman Marcus Has Just...
By Jeff Westover
10-09-2012 04:00 PM
25,546 Views  0 Posts
Tree Decorating
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:18 PM
Last post by molepomandmistletoe
07-21-2013 10:44 AM
1 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:22 PM
60,843 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Defined
By MMC Editor
05-01-2002 10:19 PM
Last post by JeanetteDi
09-20-2011 08:20 AM
59,120 Views  1 Posts
Old

My Magical Book

Posted 03-01-2013 at 07:33 PM by caninemom3
Updated 03-13-2013 at 08:16 PM by caninemom3

Books are always magical to me. Through books I have been to many places and experienced many things that I otherwise would never have had the chance to. I have been to Tudor England in the court of Henry VIII as he ruled with all the earmarks of the true tyrant he was and who fell in "love" quicker than the weather changes. I have been to the Holy Land and witnessed the Savior's birth. I have journeyed far to Hogwarts School and watched a forlorn and rejected boy become a confident and strong young man battle the ultimate evil for what is right and good. I, myself have read over and over again the story of Ebeneezer Scrooge, a man so mean and miserly that even a blind man's dog ran from him. To my pleasant surprise through much persistence of others he finally achieved his reclamation to the nice person he had very well hidden deep inside.

Books mean so much to me words cannot describe. They have been my companions when I had none; they have been my friend when...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hi Mom

Posted 09-24-2010 at 09:38 PM by caninemom3
Tags mom

Hi mom, I hope you are okay. Today was the day you were called away 12 years ago. I miss you as much now as I did then, maybe more. Mom, I felt I had to write to you in my blog especially today of all days.

I let you down, I know that. At least that is the way I feel, especially at the end, but I love you with all my heart. I always have and always will. I hope you know that and I hope you forgive me. I was never a very good daughter to you, not as good as I should have been. Not as good a daughter as you were a mom to me. I can hardly mention your name without bursting into tears.

I always had a sense even when I was very young that I was going to lose you someday and I knew that it was going to be difficult to let you go. I don't think I have ever or will ever let you go. I need you, mom.

When I was little all I can remember of you is that you were ALWAYS with me. When I was sick, you were tireless and you never thought of how tired you might...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Letter To Susy

Posted 07-10-2010 at 01:11 PM by caninemom3
Tags mom

Dear Susy,

First of all, let me change that to Dear Mom. Everyone called you Susy but not me. You were my mother and I called you mom. I want to talk to you and this is the one way I can do that. I want to thank you. You did so much for me, for all of us but you and I were like sisters rather than mom and daughter. As you know, I have always been a little timid around others but as I long as I can remember you were always there with me encouraging me and telling me how wonderful I was. Telling me that I could do whatever I wanted. When the kids began to make fun of me in Junior High because they said I was ugly and a freak you always came to my aid. You said it was because they were just jealous of me, little did I know you said that because you loved me so much and not necessarily because it was true but nevertheless what you said helped me. You always had time for me. You made time when I was sick, anxious, scared, depressed, angry, happy or whatever. You were tireless...
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award