Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,126
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, MetalBlessing
Most of the postings found herein are of a Seasonal Musical Kind. Playlists from a show called "Mistletoe Mix" on Kringle Radio & Merry Christmas Radio will be found as well as general musings of lyrical & melodically significance as applicable to Christmas music and the enjoyment thereof.

However, the proverbial right for straying from the musical notes and verse is respectfully hereby instated to include the wanderings therefrom a mind that may every now and again think of something else of which to set to prose.

Welcome! Pull up an earphone or speaker and enjoy!
Old

DAR.fm Xmas Club 2013

Posted 03-08-2014 at 08:37 PM by RadioJonD (Tinseled Musings from a Yule Tuned Mind)
Tags dar.fm, music, radio

Christmas 2013 is behind us but plenty of Christmas music from various radio stations from the 2013 season is still available.

As posted in the annual Radio Schedule thread, an account was created at DVR.fm to capture as much programming as possible. There are literally hundreds of hours of Christmas shows available for download! The list appears below.

Contact me by pm or via email for the log in details. For an overview of how DVR.fm works click here.

Show/Station Duration When Status

WCSF Jan 2, 2014 (WCSF) 840 min 9:00am Eastern Jan 2 Completed

WCSF Jan 1, 2014 (WCSF) 1440 min 9:00am Eastern Jan 1 Completed

WCSF Dec 31, 2013 (WCSF) 1440 min 9:00am Eastern Dec 31 Completed

Tinsel (Tinsel ) 1440 min 8:00am Eastern Dec 31 Completed

Jingle Jams Dec 31, 2013 (WXPN HD2) 1440 min 8:00am Eastern Dec 31 Completed

WXPN HD-2...
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award