Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,091
Threads: 53,934
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, JSpringth
Old

October the start of it all

Posted 10-15-2012 at 10:06 AM by lauriebear

Hi everyone… Is it possible that today is 10/15/2012?!?!? Was it nine months ago that I posted about what I felt about January, well it was and yes it really is 10/15/2012!!! How excited I am, as I am sure many of you are, all the planning all the counting down and here we are as another Christmas season starts.
I love October, well really I do enjoy every calendar month, and well October is no exception, but oddly enough I think I love October best of all… No, you read that right, for I feel we are on the cusp of all the wonderful things starting. Like what will be the first Christmas Carol you will here on the radio? Who will send you your first Christmas card, do you always put one particular ornament up first or does it differ year to year, if it does which one will be first on the tree? What will be the first gift to arrive from out of town (if you get them mailed to you)? Yes, October is wonderful and so many firsts to look forward too. I am planning my Thanksgiving...
Christmas Deity

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award