Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud
Old

Christmas Family

Posted 11-11-2011 at 08:05 AM by caninemom3

Many years ago a couple took a journey because of a census. The husband led the way with his wife seated on their donkey. She was growing quite tired and weary as their destination was so far and she was expecting her first child soon.

When they arrived there was not any place they could stay. The only shelter available was in a place where cattle are kept and there was no bed for her baby.

When he was born there were no fancy hospitals, no monitors to make sure he and his mother were okay, nothing but coldness and uncertainty about the future.

The mother and her husband knew everything would be fine as they had great faith and they were right.

As we celebrate Christmas let us remember it does not take money, extravagant presents, or bounties of fattening foods. It just takes being with the ones who are your family and being together. Let us embrace those we love and count our blessings and be kind to one another even if we have...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award