Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,228
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333
Old

Christmas, Jesus, Rhodesian Ridgebacks And Such

Posted 09-03-2010 at 09:42 AM by caninemom3
Tags ridgeback

There are so many thoughts swirling in my head today, I don't know where to begin ! It is finally September, which means the Autumn equinox will be here shortly ! I am so excited ! I am going to try later today to get all of my Fall/Halloween indoor decorations out. I like to have my decorations (particularly Halloween and Christmas) up a long time beforehand so I can enjoy them longer. I can't wait to see the changing colors of the leaves and to hear Christmas Carols again on the music channel I have when they are "officially" allowed !!! September 1 starts the season my first husband and I used to call Christween, as I have posted in other places on the MMC site. I also think part of my excitement this year is due to MMC itself.

When I come to the site, it is like I am leaving behind any problems, any stress and any sense of negativity, like I am entering "Christmas Land' itself. Everyone here has been so amazingly kind to me, it does make me cry sometimes....
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award