Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,093
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, OBalog
Old

Killing Christmas

Posted 09-22-2010 at 09:04 PM by caninemom3

I guess I am just an idealistic sap. Each year as Christmas approaches I try to spread the Christmas spirit to everyone around me. I don't do this to be "pushy" or to try and push my faith or anything like that. I do it because it is the one time of the year I feel is truly different and I really do feel the hearts of humans tend to open a bit more at Christmas time to each other. I FEEL Christmas in my very soul and I feel I have to try and share its warmth with everyone.

I always say "Merry CHRISTmas" because for me CHRISTmas is about Christ and family and I do not just mean my family of origin because most of them are gone. I mean the family of mankind. I am usually quite bubbly and overly friendly when I am doing this and get more than a few odd looks from people. That is nothing new. I have been an oddball all my life and if being exuberant in my celebration of Christmas classifies me as an oddball then so be it !!

I somehow allow myself...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award