Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,976
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto
Old

Utopian Dreams

Posted 09-16-2010 at 01:27 PM by caninemom3
Tags utopia

What would happen if one day every human creature on Earth woke up without hatred in their souls ? What would happen if ALL political parties stopped calling each other names and making accusations ? What would happen if we stopped noticing what is different about one another like race, creed, religion, sexual prefrerence, etc., and just related to one another as fellow humans ?? What would happen if we all started working together for our Country, for the Earth, for each other in order to make all the wonderful changes we could make ?? What would happen if we really DID love one another as the Master said we should, if our common purpose in life were to help each other along through life instead of thinking ME, ME, ME all the time and fighting each other ?? What if there were no more abused, tortured, abandoned children and animals ?? What if we took care of our senior citizens with the respect, love and kindness they deserve ??

These are but utopian thoughts, I know that....
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award