Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » lauriebear

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, PrincipalPankley
Old

January, no hiding from it, no escape from it.

Posted 01-06-2012 at 01:04 PM by lauriebear

January, yup I look all around it is January, no hiding from it, no escape from it. It was bound to come as each day of December pasted it brought us closer. So maybe I should embrace it. Now for us Northerners, it means buckling down for the rest of the winter, let winter progress to spring. But, spring is right around the corner, in fact next month the Crocus will bloom, it will push up through the frost and bloom, I have purple ones.
You know, I love this time of year too. I know, I know. The Christmas season has come to a close, and I am still trying to adjust with my decorations slowly coming down and being packed away. The house does look a little forlorn. But, I do love this time of the year because I love the build up to the season, I love the planning, the thought of a new Christmas waiting for me. I love the quite this time of year offers. It seems like the whole world is “settling in for a long winter’s nap”!!! I love hiking it is a favorite pastime for...
Christmas Deity
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award