Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,222
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud
Old

Forgotten Treasures

Posted 01-28-2013 at 10:52 PM by caninemom3
Updated 01-29-2013 at 06:57 AM by caninemom3

A few days ago I was feeling nostalgic for the "old days" so I decided to go into the small room where all the Christmas things are stored and where there is also an an old fashioned vanity, probably from the 1930's which was my former mother-in-law's. In its drawers are stored a good part of memories from my youth both good and bad. As there is a Christmas tree in that room, beautiful and flocked and always there to plug in when I get really lonesome for Christmas, I turned it on and sat down in front of the vanity and started the journey through my collected memories.

At first I came across diaries I had written when in my early teens and I must say it gave the term "drama queen" whole new meaning but then I was just 15 or younger. There were letters my youngest older brother had written me at a time when he was down on his luck and I was the only contact he had with family. There were plenty of magazines from the 1990s and 1980s and earlier, plenty...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award