Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > A Merry Blog » Entries for January 5, 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,229
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333
Long-winded Christmas musings and observations in operating My Merry Christmas.
Old

The January Christmas Fan

Posted 01-05-2013 at 08:59 AM by Jeff Westover (A Merry Blog)

January, believe it or not, is one of our most active months of the year.

There are basically three types of Christmas fans online: the December Christmas fan, the year round celebrant and the wanna-be year round celebrant, or, as I like to call them, the January Christmas fan.

The December Christmas fan is the most common. These are folks who love Christmas and celebrate it heartily in December. But once Christmas is over, it's over and we won't see them again until next Christmas.

The year round Christmas fan we know well. These are folks who aren't shy about anything Christmas at any time.

Then there is the January Christmas Fan, a fascinating group of Christmas enthusiasts who are too busy in December with their Christmas to be here, so they show up in January, like the life of the party who shows up late.

We get a lot of feedback from January Christmas fans. And I want them to know we appreciate it.

My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award