Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » SnowMaiden1018

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 53,999
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, CWilde
Old

A Message In Lights.

Posted 04-20-2009 at 01:12 PM by SnowMaiden1018

I was driving to work a few days before Christmas of last year. I was going to my job at the mall, where I would be the happy smiling elf, making kids smile so I could take a picture of them with Santa. This job is MOSTLY satisfying, sometimes its just painful to deal with people and the lack of kindness. It was the morning after a very long line at the Santa Set. Everyone was miserable and mad for the wait. Everyone but the children. In fact, some kids were telling their parents to calm down. One of the kids, who was about 6 years old, turned to his mom and said "Ya know, Mama, Santas watching you too" Well she couldnt argue with that, and just shook her head. They were one of the last customers that night. Anyways, back to my story, I was driving to work the next morning, and I was lost in thought about how so many people never "see" what they have, they just want more. I never had much in my life, so I tend to be thankful for what I have, more thankful for the people...
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sweet Homecoming.

Posted 04-14-2009 at 05:08 PM by SnowMaiden1018

Its been a long time since I have been online. I missed it here so much, and there is so much that is different, and so many new people!!
My son has heart problems and we have been dealing with that, and that takes ALOT out of you.
I just lost My Grandmother, My best friend on March 24, 2009. That I think has been the hardest on me. I couldnt help her, and it was so sudden. No one saw it coming.
But she would have wanted me to keep going, and to find some shred of happiness to get me through the day, and so here I find myself, surrounded by christmas, and love and all things wonderful. Im just thankful to be home.
Its great to be back!
Lv Gna
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award