Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy
Musings Through the Year with Gingerbug
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Christmas is Coming

Posted 11-01-2008 at 11:31 AM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

This entry is an excerpt from my blog Ginger's Journey...

Christmas is coming. Faster than I thought possible. Today I worked on my Christmas Notebook and started finalizing my lists...yikes there's still lots to do.

I have been looking at adding a new nativity set this year. I have several but most are novelty sets...like a snowman nativity set and a Boyds Bears one....and even though I love them...I wanted a nativity set with a bit more realism to it...I have a couple smallish ones that fit the bill but not a main one...I looked at several from Italy and a couple generic ones from the USA....there was a nice Native American one also. But then this one from Mexico caught my eye on Ebay. I like the size...the main figures are about four and a half inches tall....so managable without being tiny...the painted details add a whimsical touch to the set...and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas in July Day 24

Posted 07-24-2008 at 09:16 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

Today Christmas prep was on the back burner...but none the less I feel like I am ahead of the game.

Hey I did buy three stocking stuffers so at least I did do one thing for Christmas!!!

I also worked a bit on setting up my PLAN notebook for either the HGP or HHP...or maybe a combination. I will for sure be following the Christmas Countdown...love that plan and it fits so well into my schedule!!

Tomorrow...virtual crop/craft time...twice during the day AND two Magic Elves chats...I can't wait!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas in July Day 21

Posted 07-21-2008 at 02:48 PM by Gingerbug (Seasonal Celebrations)

So it's day 21....if you haven't started yet...you better get hopping.

One of the things I do is look for quick, easy, and cute decorating and gift ideas. Party ideas too if I can find them.

I can't remember who posted this link...it wasn't me...but I do like it and will share it with you here in my blog:

All Things Christmas

Then I print them out....and into my notebook they go...no searching all over when I need a quick and easy idea...I have them filed and ready.

So if you accomplish nothing else this month...print and file some quick, easy, simple ideas for decor, gifts, and parties. When the busy season starts...you will be glad to have them at your fingertips!
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award