Tuesday Septembear 04, 2012 5:38 p.m. I just wanted to take out time today to wish you all very Happy Columbus Day and holiday season yet to come.
Today I am re-seasoning my cast iron skillet and going over my Thanksgiving check list that helps me get myself organized now for Thanksgiving Day.
Here is part 2 of my list Part 3 will be posted tomorrow.
11. Make sure home and carpets are clean before your guests arrive
13. Variety of freshly roasted/toasted nuts, cheeses and crackers to serve as appetizers before dinner to give you more time in the kitchen
14. Clean and dry roasting pan with roasting rack for the turkey
15. Sharp carving knife and sharpening steel -- re-sharpen knives every 4 months
16. Large platters for turkey -- warm them up with hot water before carving your turkey
17. Schedule hair/nail appointments with hairdresser. Your dead line this year is