Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > bigbearfla58 » Entries for June 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,016
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy
Old

Happy 4th of July 2014 Ice Cream Tradition

Posted 06-27-2013 at 03:20 PM by bigbearfla58
Updated 02-22-2014 at 02:29 PM by bigbearfla58 (Updates for Thanksgiving 2014)

Hear Ye Hear Ye Thanksgiving 2013 is coming start getting ready now!

Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:08 p.m. EDT note to self write about pulling chairs away from table before setting for Thanksgiving dinner

Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:22 p.m.

I just wanted to take out time today to wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July and holiday season yet to come and note to self: post recipe for Great Grandmother's boiled custard ice cream.

Check on notes for days after Thanksgiving and Christmas. Have pot luck dinner every one makes one dish no stress dinner download a movie make popcorn and burgers for post holiday movie night. Go out to dinner take phone and get pictures of your home towns Christmas decorations.

After dinner have friends help you clear the table and load the dishwasher. Put your table cloth in cold water in the washing machine and let it soak overnight. The next day when you're more rested check...
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award