Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Ms_Speedy_Elf

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,131
Threads: 54,241
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, SShoebrid
Old

Our Life Stories

Posted 10-21-2008 at 12:45 PM by Ms_Speedy_Elf

If you think about it each person on the face of this earth has a life story to tell.It may not be as interesting as the last person's story that truly touched our heart,but never the less it is OUR story and it is what made us who we are. We would learn these stories if only we weren't so judgmental of the way a person looked or acted. We would come to see each other in a new light ,a different perspective and accept someone for who they truly are ,rather than how our mind's have perceived them to be.
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Remembering Grandma & Grandpa

Posted 10-16-2008 at 08:30 AM by Ms_Speedy_Elf

I have the fondest memories of my maternal grandparent's.(I think that what your mom's parent's are called)

I used to spend the weekends with them and when school was out stay with them the entire time.

My grandma was a sweet little lady .Only about 5 foot tall and didn't even weigh 100 lbs. She says the only time she ever weighed more was when she was pregnant.Grandma was feisty and didn't like to loose when she played card's. To give you a visual idea ,she kinda looked like Granny Clampett.I remember when she cooked her spagetti and made her own sauce ,using enough garlic that it would ward of the vampire's .(smile)

Grandpa was gentle,kind hearted man. Never heard him say an ill word about anyone. He always wore bib bib alls and when he went outside he wore a straw hat. I can most recall him setting at the dining room table playing solitaire or working the crossword puzzle in the news paper. He used Carnation milk on his Honeycombs cereal.Such...
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award