Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » MerryChristmasLydio

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
santahat The Changing Face of...
By MMC Editor
10-31-2011 08:23 AM
60,111 Views  0 Posts
There's Something About...
By MMC Editor
06-22-2010 10:42 PM
49,693 Views  0 Posts
In Honor of the...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:16 PM
44,059 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 The History of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:54 PM
78,253 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Yes, Virginia -- There...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 01:39 PM
0 Posts
Old

Yeah!

Posted 11-03-2008 at 03:59 PM by MerryChristmasLydio

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Since we turned our clocks back, time seems to be going slower. I lovei t! It means I can enjoy the Holidays longer. LOL! I love how the weatherhas been. It's been cool and just awesome. I have enjoyed it.:tree:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
On the Naughty List
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why Feel Sorry forCharlie Brown

Posted 10-15-2008 at 08:09 PM by MerryChristmasLydio

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]I got to thinking the other day about how bad Charlie Brown's life is. :D If you think about it all he gets for Halloween is rocks, Valentine's Day candy hearts that say "I Hate U," and for Christmas he just doesn't get it. I feel bad for Charlie Brown. Don't you? LOL!:lol:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
On the Naughty List
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Blog to Blog

Posted 10-12-2008 at 01:39 PM by MerryChristmasLydio

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Okay so this is a blog. But has anyone ever wondered why it's called a blog? Why not a flog or a slog? LOL! JK[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]So like November is right around the corner and I am sooo looking forward to it! Why? Cause I'll be 17. I'm so happy. November 21st to be exact is my birthday. So I am excited bout that.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]We went to a little pet shop here in Lafeyette called Pets Unlimited. They had EELS! One of them looked like a giraffe. We called it Melmon from the movie Madagascar. Except the eel was uglier. They had another one but I can't hardly describe what it looked like. It was ugly though. I hate eels. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]But I got to wondering how they rnsfer the eel to the buyer. How does the buyer get the eel home? It's such a big creacher. I wish I knew.:hello::rolley...
On the Naughty List
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award