Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > trackrebel » Uncategorized

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,085
Threads: 53,910
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, williamjohn
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

When do you start decorating?

Posted 09-18-2012 at 12:48 PM by trackrebel

gon be putting the stuff mid-november or the last week of november...thatīs the plan
candy cane hustla
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

3rd Annual Santa's Sleigh - Pick A Sleigh Thread

Posted 11-02-2010 at 02:06 PM by trackrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstig View Post
thanks i won't forget it
great!!!
candy cane hustla
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Waiting for Christmas!

Posted 09-01-2008 at 02:28 AM by trackrebel

The Christmas bug bit me last week....and that bug bit me hard...unfortunately nobody really wants to hear about my plans already....and is a little bit annoyed when I tell them about all the threads over here...They are not mad, they just donīt really listen after a few minutes. I am really waiting for November now, so my Christmas Mood can unite with the Christmas mood of many others and that preparations can go full swing. I bought all the presents for my daughter already and will buy two (one for each of my God-children) this month...that will keep me happy and will help the purse as well.

I am trying to figure out why the spirit hit me so hard this time...The first Christmas with my daughter...boy was I exited...but I think this year...sheīll be 2 years and 9 months by Christmas, she will realize the things going on much more....and I am already looking forward to this.

Seeing her eyes glow with exitement, her helping mommy and granny bake cookies....her...
candy cane hustla
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award