Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > luckymumofthree » Uncategorized

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,449
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,164)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
A Parent's Night Before...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:41 PM
40,396 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Mormon Tabernacle Choir...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2012 10:26 PM
81,259 Views  0 Posts
Snow or No Snow?
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 08:18 AM
Last post by trackrebel
07-18-2013 04:46 PM
53,934 Views  4 Posts
Gift 4 Re-Gifting: Yes or No?
By MMC Editor
01-25-2013 09:05 AM
Last post by Bradmac
04-14-2013 05:01 PM
43,594 Views  2 Posts
The Gift My Brother...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:03 PM
45,766 Views  0 Posts
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

My second Blog

Posted 08-21-2009 at 07:58 AM by luckymumofthree

Tomorrow it will be Joannes birthday, my baby girl is turning 1 year old!! *sigh* but also fantastic to lol!. We are nearly set and ready for tomorrow.
We have watched a few Christmas films recently, cause the girls love them, as do i lol!. So now Julie my eldest (4yrs old) is singing Christmas songs hehehe!!.

I have been so tired lately, going to be trying a different diet soon *fingers crossed* the Cambridge diet, i am getting a information pack sent out tomorrow, which i will be excited to receive, i hope i can stick to it, and i will loose a good few pounds before Christmas comes, and feel better about myself, which would be amazing.
:snowball:
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first Blog

Posted 08-18-2009 at 08:29 AM by luckymumofthree

I can not believe how quickly the summer holidays have gone, Julie is going to Nursery tomorrow! and we need to get organised for Joannes 1st birthday on Saturday!, I have been looking at gifts for Joanne & Jacqueline with their birthdays coming up, then after Jacqueline's birthday it is Christmas shopping time!!! yippee!!!!!

We have been looking at getting Julie a bike for Christmas, she spotted a lovely bike in JJB Sports. Jacqueline i am still not to sure of what to get for, and Joanne will be 1yr old, so i will need to really get thinking! not many pay days till christmas!! :cry:
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Posted in Uncategorized

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award