Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Christmas Decorating

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,931
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,812)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02
Christmas Decorating Blogs about decorating with lights, trees, ornaments, hand crafted items or another other type of holiday decor.
Old

The Start Of The Magic

Posted 08-07-2010 at 08:17 AM by caninemom3
Tags christmas

It's coming, I feel it. Right now it is a kind of subtle giddiness inside me, a vague sense of excitement, an inside kind of glow. The Christmas season is just around the corner and I feel it !!! Do you feel it as well ??? I was in Rite Aid yesterday and they have Fall things out, which to me is a direct connection to Christmas !!! I am starting to hear songs in my head........."...angels we have heard on high..." Or .........."Chestnuts roasting on an open fire......" As this excitement continues to grow I always tend to grow more hopeful for the world. I am a little idealistic but each year as Christmas approaches I always have the hope that maybe people will finally realize we are all part of the same family, the human family and that some of the silly divisions between us will abate because of that realization and that everyone perhaps will be touched by the magic that is Christmas. The lights, the tree, the decorations, the carols, the time spent quietly appreciating...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award