Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > caninemom3 » Entries for November 2012

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333
Old

The Journey Of A Lifetime

Posted 11-18-2012 at 09:54 PM by caninemom3
Updated 11-18-2012 at 10:06 PM by caninemom3

She was just an ordinary teenager who lived in a small town. Her parents and family were poor and made a modest living off the land but always provided for her and several relatives as was custom. She had always been a very devout Jewish girl being sure to follow to the letter the laws and traditions of her people. As she sat very still listening to the quiet Summer breeze she was both terrified and excited. A visitor had come to see her just a few hours ago. A visitor who was unlike any she had ever seen or spoken with ever in her life. The visitor was almost human looking but had such a presence of the ethereal about it. It could not be described as man or woman but rather as without gender with a kindly face yet with a commanding presence. The words the visitor spoke were most troubling for the young girl whose name was Miriam.

It had told her she was "blessed among all women" and that she had "found favor with God." How could she of all people have...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Old

Home For Christmas

Posted 11-16-2012 at 07:15 PM by caninemom3

The little girl was 6 years old and just brimming over with excitement ! Christmastime had come again and it was snowing heavily. A thick sparkling blanket of snow was upon everything outside. It was Christmas Eve 1960 and Santa was going to make his annual appearance that very night.

All was in readiness. Mom was baking cookies and was nearly finished. Dad was doing "dad" things. He always tape recorded Christmas morning on the "latest" in technology tape recorder so he could enjoy hearing everyone in all their Christmas excitement later on when all the chaos was over and he could relax and just enjoy his family. He was also preparing because he was going to record a talk he planned to have with Santa that evening for his 6-year-old. Her two brothers were being very secretive about something as well as her sister and everyone was feeling Christmas in the air. She did not know it but her two brothers had saved for weeks to buy their baby sister a giant...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Posted in Uncategorized

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award