Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » caninemom3

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,973
Threads: 53,442
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, Norrisrals
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Nobody Believes Me
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:30 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
08-30-2013 05:10 AM
55,857 Views  4 Posts
Christmas Tree The Christmas Tree Ship
By MMC Editor
01-03-2013 03:15 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
07-17-2013 02:30 PM
39,020 Views  1 Posts
Presentblue Guide to Black Friday...
By MMC Editor
11-08-2012 11:50 AM
Last post by jimmydbrown
12-27-2012 04:59 AM
82,778 Views  4 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:22 PM
60,874 Views  0 Posts
stocking Top Ten Reasons You...
By MMC Editor
09-23-2013 04:07 PM
13,751 Views  0 Posts
Old

My List of Chores

Posted 02-08-2011 at 11:35 AM by caninemom3
Tags chores, god, loving

[COLOR=seagreen][B]Monday - Wash Day Lord, help me to wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.

Tuesday - Ironing Day Dear Lord, help me to iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected through the years so that I may see the beauty in others.

Wednesday - Mending Day O God, help me to mend my ways so I will not set bad example for others.

Thursday - Cleaning Day Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.

Friday - Shopping Day O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others in need of love.

Saturday - Cooking Day Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.

Sunday - The Lord's Day O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart as my honored...
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)
Old

When You Are Low On Hope, by Rev. Max Lucado

Posted 01-30-2011 at 08:50 PM by caninemom3
Tags god, hope

WHEN YOU ARE LOW ON HOPE

[I]By Max Lucado[/I]

Water. All Noah can see is water. The evening sun sinks into it. The clouds are reflected in it. His boat is surrounded by it. Water. Water to the north. Water to the south. Water to the east. Water to the west. Water.

He sent a raven on a scouting mission; it never returned. He sent a dove. It came back shivering and spent, having found no place to roost. Then, just this morning, he tried again. With a prayer he let it go and watched until the bird was no bigger than a speck on a window.

All day he looked for the dove’s return.
Now the sun is setting, and the sky is darkening, and he has come to look one final time, but all he sees is water. Water to the north. Water to the south. Water to the east. Water to the …

You know the feeling. You have stood where Noah stood. You’ve known your share of floods. Flooded by sorrow at the cemetery, stress at the office, anger...
Old

Kids' Letters To God

Posted 01-08-2011 at 08:20 PM by caninemom3

These are real letters to God that children really wrote !!!

Dear God,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Norma

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have now?
Jane

Dear God,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
Nan

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
Neil

Dear God,
Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce

Dear God,
It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about you that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him anyway.
Your friend (but I am not going to tell you who I am)

Dear God,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
Bruce...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

As We Approach Christmas

Posted 11-25-2010 at 06:47 PM by caninemom3
Tags god, mary

Tonight is Thanksgiving. I cannot even begin to count all the blessings I have in my life. I think of all the people here in our country and other countries who have nothing. I mean absolutely nothing. And here I am. I never want for food or warmth or any of the creature comforts that every human being and yes even "animals" should have a right to. It is not because of anything I did or do that I have all these blessings. I believe they are all a gift from God, our Father.

Now that we are approaching Christmas I think about Mary and Joseph and the way they found their way into history.

What was it like for them to become the caretakers on Earth of the Messiah ?? Did they see him as the Messiah ?? or just their baby ?? I wonder....

I used to think of them as I would see them in paintings or depicted in the movies of my youth, always holy and always devout. Never doubting or getting angry. In short I did not see them as human, which...

Year Round Christmas Radio -- Listen now!

Listen to Kringle Radio via...

Winamp
Windows Media

Click to listen now!

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award