Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » Faith4always

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,010
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy
Old

A little hand

Posted 09-21-2010 at 07:50 PM by Faith4always

I love looking at my baby's little hands. They are so precious and sweet.
I am wondering what to get those little hands for Christmas this year. Hagin will be 10 months old and Nathan is 4 years old!
Then I have a 20 yr old, 18 yr old 15 yr old too.
They all start having birthdays next month.
But, this is Hagin's first Christmas and I can't wait to go Christmas shopping for him!
I also still need to get him a Christmas stocking!! Exciting times!!
Bring on Christmas 2010!!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This time of year

Posted 08-24-2010 at 12:00 AM by Faith4always

This time of year always gets me to thinking about Christmas! I absolutely love Christmas. It never lasts long enough for me. That's one reason why I enjoy MMC so much. I can have Christmas year round and not look foolish!! haha

Here it is, August. Almost to the very end of August. September 1st, I will put out my fall decorations. I have a lovely fall wreath I made myself, along with another fall wreath I purchased, along with fall leaves and garlands. I hope to get pumpkins too. These decorations will stay up until at least until Thanksgiving. We will add to our porch a jackolantern for Halloween..probably the week before the actual day. They get mushyif you leave them up too long. Wanna ask me how I know?? Let's just say that experience is a good teacher!! hahaha

Then, in November, we will put out our Thanksgiving decorations. I have a cute little turkey and a few of Nathan's (who is currently 4 years old) his little crafts we've made through...
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas!

Posted 08-25-2009 at 09:33 AM by Faith4always

I have the QVC Christmas show playing on my computer right now. It's so thrilling to watch the different Christmas ornaments, gift ideas, etc come across the screen.

The lights are just fun to watch and to imagine decorating your own house with them.

Then there are the beautiful wreaths and lit garlands. They fill a home with warmth, ambience, glow and makes me feel cozy and welcome.

Are you already planning your Holiday? I am. I want my family and myself to have a beautiful, Holiday Season!! I want you to also!!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cooler temps!

Posted 08-24-2009 at 10:19 PM by Faith4always

Wow! For August, we've really had some awesome, cool temps the past few days!
It sure has me thinking about the holidays and all the wonderful things happening during fall leading to the Holidays!

I hope the next few weeks of summer hurry up and get out of the way. Oh wait! We're not suppose to wish our time away are we? LOL

I'm just so excited about the Holidays this year!
I am so thankful to have My Merry Christmas!! There are wonderful folks here who love Christmas as much as I do! You have awesome recipes, decorating tips, Christmas MUSIC - all year round!!

I'm just tickled about this wonderful time of the year being only around the corner now!! Yay!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

89 DAYS to go!

Posted 09-26-2008 at 08:15 AM by Faith4always

Well, we have 89 days to go until Christmas!! WhoooHOOOO!! I am elated!! I can't wait to start shopping, baking, cooking, wrapping presents, and planning!
I hope all my friends and family have a wonderful Christmas experience this year!
Dang Near Santa Himself
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award