Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > lauriebear » Entries for January 9, 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,912
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf
Old

Who do you want to be in 2013

Posted 01-09-2013 at 11:31 AM by lauriebear

I was asked this question today. Well, as I pondered the answer, the little girl standing next to me on the subway stated, I want to be me!!! I smiled at that simple answer, and I looked at the person who asked me this and I said, I ditto her answer, I too want to be me. We all laughed a little, but it really had me thinking. As I walked into my field office I asked some of my foremen, who they wanted to be in 2013, some answered rich, others said retired, a few just said I don't know. Well, to be honest I didn't know either. I want to be me but who is me...

Now it really has me thinking, so I will pose this question to MMC too, who do you want to be in 2013. On December 1st we should go back and see if we lived up to our own expectations.

Here is what I will strive for in 2013 - this is who I want to be...

1. I will smile at everyone on the subway, and I mean everyone even the ones I would shy away from.

2. I will turn...
Christmas Deity

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award