Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs > elf bazaar » General Christmas

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,029)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy
General Christmas For blogs talking about all things Christmas.
Old

Why I love my family

Posted 08-02-2011 at 07:57 AM by elf bazaar

On Saturday my mum had the most awful accident at home. She fell top to bottom down the stairs knocked herself out, broke her hand and fractured her lower spine and hip, she banged her head and the blood went everywhere.
Thank god I was in the hall and saw her fall, within 3 minutes I had her in the car and up to the local hospital within the hour she was taken by ambulance to the big hospital in a town half an hour away.
I drove ahead of the ambulance and was there waiting for her when she arrived. I was by her side all the time and when they said she could leave I drove her home, I got her settled and comfortable.
Since then I have done everything in the house possible to make her long road to recovery comfortable.

For the past nine months a family have been living with us, the father had an "accident" and the bathroom floor flooded through to the kitchen below and did some damage. two days later when the loss adjuster had still not...
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award