Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Blogs » DoubleA

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,000
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy
Old

What Christmas can mean

Posted 05-07-2008 at 12:56 AM by DoubleA

I stated in another thread that I fould out one of my normal customers at the restaurant is a Santa Claus every Christmas time. That could make you whole day hearing that but there is a better kicker. This Santa Claus is homeless. He never complains, always has money in his pocket and enjoys life. He loves good food and he loves to see the smile on kids faces when they tug on his real beard and say "Mom, its the real Santa." He tucks away his own personal suit and brings it out every year, where ever he is needed, does his long shifts and takes all the pictures. He has a real beard that long hair that he dyes white, just a tad skinnier which is easily fixed.
Its kind of amazing to see someone that is less fortunate still wanting to give back as much as he can. I know there is the true spirit of Santa Claus in his heart, and Im glad to have learned some of that story. When Christmas comes around Ill take a pic with him and post it.
Mistletoeologist
Posted in Uncategorized

Listen to the Merry Podcast NOW

Christmas Fans -- Ranking the Best of Christmas

2012 Founder's Award