Not open for further replies.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Good morning all!
Busy day at work today then relaxing at the Pines tonight.
See you all there! :)

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Citizens of the Great MMC Nation.

And dutiful citizens know their obligations, one of which is to follow the count and be aware of the pendency of our Milestone markers.

So, to keep you up to date and abreast of the latest, we present the following:
Days to the Season: 119
Days to Christmas Day: 161

And what's this?
Just NINETEEN days to the ONE-HUNDRED Day Season Window?
Down in to the TEENS, already??
Say it ain't so.
<< But is it really so, Crown? >>
'Fraid so, little voice. 'Fraid so.

Hardly worth mentioning the weather. It's nothing but steady heat and humidity, although we got a very unusual break yesterday afternoon. A hard rain began to fall and within 10 minutes, we had dropped from 94 to 75 degrees. It was a bit concerning there for a while when the winds really started to pick up, but there was no damage.
Today? More H&H I'm afraid. Only sans storms.
Currently, we show 79 degrees here in mid-state.

No threat of high winds at the 'Pines this evening, but Carl is certainly feeling breezy with summer at our inn of choice in full swing. O'Malley couldn't make it this week but he and our friendly activities director made plans in advance for this evening's entertainment. I think it may involve a reading of some of Binger's best operas (no doubt ones that featured Carl).
Regardless, the twinkies will be fresh, the tea cool and the decor pleasing. So please plan to attend.

Until that time, you Folks have a Wonderful Wednesday and a Magnificent Mid-Week!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Citizens of the Great MMC Nation.

And dutiful citizens know their obligations, one of which is to follow the count and be aware of the pendency of our Milestone markers.

So, to keep you up to date and abreast of the latest, we present the following:
Days to the Season: 119
Days to Christmas Day: 161

And what's this?
Just NINETEEN days to the ONE-HUNDRED Day Season Window?
Down in to the TEENS, already??
Say it ain't so.
<< But is it really so, Crown? >>
'Fraid so, little voice. 'Fraid so.

Hardly worth mentioning the weather. It's nothing but steady heat and humidity, although we got a very unusual break yesterday afternoon. A hard rain began to fall and within 10 minutes, we had dropped from 94 to 75 degrees. It was a bit concerning there for a while when the winds really started to pick up, but there was no damage.
Today? More H&H I'm afraid. Only sans storms.
Currently, we show 79 degrees here in mid-state.

No threat of high winds at the 'Pines this evening, but Carl is certainly feeling breezy with summer at our inn of choice in full swing. O'Malley couldn't make it this week but he and our friendly activities director made plans in advance for this evening's entertainment. I think it may involve a reading of some of Binger's best operas (no doubt ones that featured Carl).
Regardless, the twinkies will be fresh, the tea cool and the decor pleasing. So please plan to attend.

Until that time, you Folks have a Wonderful Wednesday and a Magnificent Mid-Week!
Thanks Crown! Happy Hot Hump Day!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy Belated Brad...sounds like a great day!

Aww...congrats to her and the team...she is adorable!
I think camp is so harder on the parents than the kids....they always have a blast! lol

Thanks, SFM! As far as camp goes, yes indeed, I think you're right. I just texted one of the other moms - waiting to hear back from her, but as long as she can go, we will send her next year. She really wants to go. It will be great for her!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Merry meet everyone! I'm off for a little vacation so I won't be posting for just over a week. I hope everyone will have a great rest of July and I'll catch you at the end of the month.

The FIL is staying with the BIL while we are gone. It will be nice to have a little break from the routine.

Take care.

Hope you have a great time away! You deserve it!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Pines Day MMC!
It’s going to be hot & humid today, we may have some storms passing through. I don’t have too much going on. My husband is having my car detailed so I can’t go anywhere. I should have the car back later this afternoon. I’ll just be working on my daily chores and I guess I’ll hang out by the pool with Rocky for a bit. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
xx

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning, friends and Happy Hump Day! I'm off today and have to get my driver license picture taken, since I got my license back. Not much other planned for today. DS was to have guitar lessons tonight, but it has been moved to tomorrow. I plan on coming home and watching Hallmark the rest of the day/evening and hanging out at the Pines. Hope you all have a great day!

Lynn68

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Aug 29, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Hanging out at MMC this morning as I have some time before I leave for work. I work the late shift today. Booo! But on a happy note, there's only 160 days to go until Christmas!! Enjoy your day everyone!
-smile-

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
Good Afternoon/Evening MMC friends...Hope everyone is having a Merry day so far...Its been another dull and cloudy day here today but very clammy...Took the kids to a ice hockey game earlier today so they had loasa fun...Then went along the sea shore collecting sea shells...I am exhausted to be honest so relaxing evening ahead...I think i might enjoy a nice glass of red wine tonite...Enjoy the rest of your day/evening ahead MMC friends:)

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
And Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

Mary Poppins is blowing into a theater near...well...us...in just a couple of days! Please bear with me as I gush for the next few days.

View attachment 61703

It's weird to see her as a brunette, though LOL.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Well she is JUST practically perfect in every way...:rolleyes:

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
A couple of pictures from the TV interview this morning. She said she needed more help with the wig than I could provide, so she didn't use it:

Channel11_1.jpg
Channel11_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors