Off to bed
Goodnight, everyone

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Good Morning MMC !

Up early even though it is my day off. Have to take my mom to Billy Bishop Island airport in Toronto. She leaves for my sisters place in Vermont.
Going to be a nice day for travel.

Hope all is well with everyone. Always nice when this computer of mine decides to work .
my brother sent me this yesterday....

have a great day everyone !!!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning MMC. Going to be a weekend to melt snow as the temps warm up. Anyone have any picks for the 2 championship games tomorrow? I'm thinking the Pats & Vikings win. Hope for 2 good games. Today I'm just going to get some errands done and enjoy the "thaw." Have a great Saturday!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
@Holiday, praying your hubby is better and that you do not get sick, too. Have a merry weekend!

@Bradmac, I'm glad you were able to get the branch down. Have a merry weekend!

@made582, I love going to the local farm store! The one in the town over was one of my stops yesterday. There was a run on black oil sunflower seeds so I had to go to Wal-Mart, too, as my birds expect their kettles of seed every morning. I wasn't happy with what I had to get, but the birds are happy, so that is all that matters. :) Have a merry weekend!

@Jeff Westover, hope you get the snow that is predicted! Have a merry weekend!

@HmG, have fun playing with Rocky! I'm sure all of your fur babies will be getting along in no time! Have a merry weekend!

@Martine, praying you are better! I'm glad you have four days off in a row ~ rest up! Have a merry weekend!

@Crown 84, be safe! Have a merry weekend!

Merry Friday!

There has been a lot of melting of snow today. Nice! The kittens are having trouble with the snow packing in their paw pads, so I would rather it would all melt. It is only January, so I'm sure more will be on the way. :)

Be safe and merry!!

Thank you so much Meceka!
I hope that snow melts for those precious kitty cats <3
Wishing you a wonderful weekend {{{hugs}}}

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning and Happy Saturday!
It’s going to be sunny and warmer today with a high 48 degrees. Not too much going on here today. I just need to take a ride to the pet store to pick up a few things for Rocky and the cats. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. I also plan on making a pot of chili for dinner and we’ll be watching a hockey game later tonight. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a great weekend!!!

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Morning MMC. Going to be a weekend to melt snow as the temps warm up. Anyone have any picks for the 2 championship games tomorrow? I'm thinking the Pats & Vikings win. Hope for 2 good games. Today I'm just going to get some errands done and enjoy the "thaw." Have a great Saturday!

Eagles and the Jags

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good morning ... hubby had to work this morning so when he gets off we are going grocery shopping .. thinking Chicken Tacos tonight for dinner and maybe a big pot of Broccoli Cheese soup and Chicken noodle soup (for the kids) for tomorrows dinner. The grocery store has ice cream on sale so I see movies and ice cream on the menu for tonight too. My oldest has been sick for the past few days so we are definitely hanging home most of the weekend. Have a great day!

NovaMan

The Maritimes Christmas Ambassador
MMC Member
Nov 1, 2017
Nova Scotia, Canada
** OFFICIAL THREAD - CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN 2018 **

Interestingly, we had a huge drop off in 2017. Not sure why, but the quality of our posts is still quite high. And that's more important than volume any day!

CHRISTMAS SEASON MILESTONE MARKER CHART
January 17 = Day 300

- CROWN

It is interesting, considering 2017 was the first year I discovered your fabulous Forum.

Happy Day 300 - 3 and counting everyone here on the "My Merry Christmas" !

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Hope you can get to PA this weekend!! Stay safe out there!!

Thanks Made. The coffee is hot, the sun is shining outside this morning, looks like it is all adding up to a potential nice drive.

It feels good to get back down there again, I miss the area and I also want to get all of my things with me; including my 65" flat screen (ladies, it's a man thing) lol.., sitting down there in an empty house all by its lonesome.

There are a couple of stores (located in the Westminster Mall) that are these little private stores, that we just love to go to (one is a Christian store and the other one is called Jill's. And they also have this little Ma & Pa restaurant down there outside of town called "Baughers" that we just love to go to. They got the best homemade pies and ice cream there that I have ever tasted. My favorite is the cherry pie al la mode with vanilla ice cream!!!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Weekend Oasis Appreciators!

These weekends come in handy, don't they?
We get a chance to re-charge the batteries.

And a weekend morning also means more time to carefully think through the new numbers set.
Here it is:
Days to the Season: 297
Days to Christmas Day: 339

We also have more time to contemplate the nearing proximity of the ONE QUARTER point to the Season, now only 23 days ahead.
Practically down to THREE weeks.
Wow!

Well, we reached well into the 40's yesterday and there was significant snow melting. There were still some slick spots on the secondary roads but most if not all of that should be gone by the end of the day today, as we are predicted to get into the 50's by this afternoon.
Currently, we are at 38 degrees after starting out just below freezing.

Have a Sensational Saturday, Everyone!
Enjoy your weekend.

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
Good Morning MMC !

Up early even though it is my day off. Have to take my mom to Billy Bishop Island airport in Toronto. She leaves for my sisters place in Vermont.
Going to be a nice day for travel.

Hope all is well with everyone. Always nice when this computer of mine decides to work .
my brother sent me this yesterday....

have a great day everyone !!!

OH MY GOSH STAR!!!! This is sooooo Hillarious!!!!

The sad part about it, knowing this present Disney leadership, I wouldn't put it past them to actually do it.

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning, friends. We went to bed on Monday night being told we would get a dusting of snow and woke up with 5.5 inches. I know, I know....that isn't much for some, but in Arkansas...we don't have much snow removal equipment. They didn't treat the roads and there is only 2 trucks in our county that has blades on them. Once the snow hit, it was there. We only had school on Friday, but we worked around the school removing snow/ice from the sidewalks. Heck of a week....

A lot of cooking to do today. Better go get started! See y'all later!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Thanks Made. The coffee is hot, the sun is shining outside this morning, looks like it is all adding up to a potential nice drive.

It feels good to get back down there again, I miss the area and I also want to get all of my things with me; including my 65" flat screen (ladies, it's a man thing) lol.., sitting down there in an empty house all by its lonesome.

There are a couple of stores (located in the Westminster Mall) that are these little private stores, that we just love to go to (one is a Christian store and the other one is called Jill's. And they also have this little Ma & Pa restaurant down there outside of town called "Baughers" that we just love to go to. They got the best homemade pies and ice cream there that I have ever tasted. My favorite is the cherry pie al la mode with vanilla ice cream!!!
A big screen is not a “man thing.” Think how Downton Abbey or “Gone with the Wind” would look on Blu-ray on a 65” ...

Enjoy your shopping and Baughers!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Happy Saturday, everyone!

Feels like Sunday here, because we’re having a friend over who is usually free only on Sundays. It’ll be great to catch up with him and give him his Christmas gifts. (Yes, it’s late, but it’s hard to get on his calendar!) The decorations are all down, but I’ll play some Christmas music.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Weekend Oasis Appreciators!

These weekends come in handy, don't they?
We get a chance to re-charge the batteries.

And a weekend morning also means more time to carefully think through the new numbers set.
Here it is:
Days to the Season: 297
Days to Christmas Day: 339

We also have more time to contemplate the nearing proximity of the ONE QUARTER point to the Season, now only 23 days ahead.
Practically down to THREE weeks.
Wow!

Well, we reached well into the 40's yesterday and there was significant snow melting. There were still some slick spots on the secondary roads but most if not all of that should be gone by the end of the day today, as we are predicted to get into the 50's by this afternoon.
Currently, we are at 38 degrees after starting out just below freezing.

Have a Sensational Saturday, Everyone!
Enjoy your weekend.
Thanks Crown! Enjoy the January Thaw!

sugarmuffin25

Christmas Fanatic
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 18, 2016
Ohio

I agree, Pats and Vikings should both win tomorrow. I can't wait to watch the games! I still am blown away by the Vikings last second win last week! Incredible to watch! I was screaming so loud when he scored that touchdown several cats ran out of the living room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image