Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks.

Steadily we advance through January, headed for February and the second of our Milestone markers, about which we will learn following the presentation of today's numbers.

Here they are:
Days to the Season: 296
Days to Christmas Day: 338

Marker number two?
It's the ONE QUARTER point to Christmas Season 2018.
How far away is it?
Twenty-Two days. THREE WEEKS from tomorrow!
(Starting to move in now on being a full 1/4 of the way to our long-awaited season of choice!)

We reached 57 degrees yesterday and are predicted to move up all the way to 64 by this afternoon. (That should take care of all the remaining snow on the ground.)
Starting off this AM, we see 43.7 degrees on our digital back door thermometer.

Have a Super Sunday, Everybody.
(Don't forget those NFL conference championship games this afternoon!)

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Good morning!
Merry Sunday!
The puppy had me up early this morning. I’m just having my coffee and playing with him. Not too much going on here today. My parents are going to take a ride over to see their grandog :) I’m going to get a pot of sauce started in a little while, dinner will be spaghetti & meatballs. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. Should be a relaxing day. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day. I posted this picture of Rocky on Instagram yesterday, thought I’d share it here as well ~

View attachment 42305

Rocky is a cutie!
Enjoy your day!

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
Good Morning all!

Last week we had temps that never got out of the freezing mark, even snow and ice nearby and schools closed for the weather. Yesterday was warm enough that hubby and I went to the Arboretum and the lake for a walk. Everyone was out and about walking, biking, picnicking and so on. Today will be in the 70's. Most of the week will be mild. This is Texas so we just wait, the temps will drop again before winter is over! I'm still waiting on a good snow day before it's all over.

Have a Merry Sunday all!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning to the MMC community. Let's see, I believe the last time I was on we were at page 39. How time flies. We had some warmer temps here in South Dakota and the snow and ice is all gone from the paved areas. But... it will be back today! Since it got up into the 40's, the snow will be on the wet/heavy side. Current predictions are between 6"-10" and beginning late this afternoon. So, I should still be able to make it to church and get home before "Jack Frost" makes his arrival. It is suppose to snow through the first part of Monday and then a steady wind will drive it east by the late afternoon. Since I am off today and tomorrow, clean-up should not be a huge problem.
NFL Divisional round is today, so sounds like a great time for a hot dog, chili and chips festival.
I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to look back a few pagers to see what you all are up to.
Have fun and a great Sunday...
Vikings Vs Eagles.jpg

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning!
Merry Sunday!
The puppy had me up early this morning. I’m just having my coffee and playing with him. Not too much going on here today. My parents are going to take a ride over to see their grandog :) I’m going to get a pot of sauce started in a little while, dinner will be spaghetti & meatballs. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. Should be a relaxing day. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day. I posted this picture of Rocky on Instagram yesterday, thought I’d share it here as well ~

View attachment 42305

Oh my gosh, HmG, Rocky is adorable! This is the first time I saw his picture. I love him!!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Merry Sunday!

It is slippery out there today. The snow should be all gone soon as rain is on the way tonight and most of the day tomorrow. Palmer is watching the icicles drip outside her favorite window. It is also the window that looks out on where I feed the birds so she is seeing quite a show this morning!

Be merry!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good morning,
I fell asleep before coming here yesterday, the 4am mornings are tough when you aren't use to it. Heading to the Black Wolves game now.
Enjoy your day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks.

Steadily we advance through January, headed for February and the second of our Milestone markers, about which we will learn following the presentation of today's numbers.

Here they are:
Days to the Season: 296
Days to Christmas Day: 338

Marker number two?
It's the ONE QUARTER point to Christmas Season 2018.
How far away is it?
Twenty-Two days. THREE WEEKS from tomorrow!
(Starting to move in now on being a full 1/4 of the way to our long-awaited season of choice!)

We reached 57 degrees yesterday and are predicted to move up all the way to 64 by this afternoon. (That should take care of all the remaining snow on the ground.)
Starting off this AM, we see 43.7 degrees on our digital back door thermometer.

Have a Super Sunday, Everybody.
(Don't forget those NFL conference championship games this afternoon!)
Thanks Crown! Enjoy your Championship Sunday!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Sunday morning! Wish I could have another "lazy" day to recuperate but there's no food in the house so I can't escape grocery shopping. Plus we've run out of Dayquil and tissues. At least the temperatures are mild and roads are clear. I'll try and get everything done early so we can relax the rest of the day. Have a great one everyone!

Hope you get finished early so you have plenty of time to relax, feel better Martine!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Afternoon everyone. It is a odd 50 degree, cloudy, drizzly day here in Ohio. Not doing too much today; dinner with my dad in a little while. Getting ready for a full week of school. I will miss much of the playoff games today, which makes me sad. :(

I am hoping the Jaguars can pull of the victory over the Patriots. I am also looking for a Vikings win over the Eagles. Though I have a feeling the Super Bowl will be the Patriots and the Vikings.

Henry is still enjoying his new hermit crab. He is enjoying researching how to take care of his new friend and currently is excited to feed, bathe and take care of him. I hope his enthusiasm lasts.

Everyone have a great Sunday!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
It was a dreary rainy day here in Indy. I ran to the south side for a few things and then I had to go pick up my youngest niece out east. So I’ve been on the road a lot. My niece is still running a fever and can’t go to school. So of course, Uncle made gets to play nurse again and pray that he doesn’t get it. The doctor said the virus has been lasting a couple of weeks so this could be fun. I probably should have picked up a case of Lysol instead of a single can. Lol!! At least she kept me from seeing the Patriots win again. Go NFC!!!!

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Hello all! It's been awhile since I have been on. Hope everyone is doing good! Last year was an eventful year for me but we ended up having a wonderful Christmas! Hope everyone here had a nice Christmas as well!

Have a Merry Weekend!
Great to see you, CAH!

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good morning!
Merry Sunday!

View attachment 42305
So cute!

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

Saw a great game down at Mohegan Sun with the New England Black Wolves beating the Rochester Knighthawks 11-9. It is early in the season but at 4 wins and 1 loss that is the best record in the Eastern conference. I won't speak of the other New England team, even though I am in the region I can't stand them. :D
I am still lazy, my trees are still up and on. I finally shut off my outdoor lights the other night, I am enjoying my trees immensely.
I am exhausted, watching "The Martian" now before bed. My eyelids are heavy.
Goodnight, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image