My Merry Christmas
Countdown to Christmas
Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas
» Forum Rules
My Merry Christmas Announcement
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
Thank you for joining us at My Merry Christmas.com. PLEASE READ THESE RULES before posting anything on the forums. Because we are a Christmas venue we have many individuals who sign up to either spam or exploit the community. We actively work to avoid that from happening and have several levels of safeguards in place. We have areas dedicated for product and website showcasing. If you follow these rules and post material to the appropriate areas you will not be banned. IF YOU FAIL TO READ THESE RULES THE CHANCES OF YOU BEING BANNED FOR YOUR FIRST POST ARE VERY HIGH:
1. We welcome members from anywhere in the world. For the benefit of our member majority, all posts should be written in English.
2. All members have limited read-only access to public forum areas. To access and post in all areas a Platinum Membership is required.
3. If you wish to advertise your products, services or websites we offer several ways to do so:
- Buy an appropriate level of membership access. Platinum Members can have links and images in signatures and have access to the entire site.
- Post in appropriate areas of the Merry Marketplace. We have a place to post items for sale or to showcase a website.
- Purchase advertising space. Please see http://merrynetwork.com for details.
- Utilize the several free linking options we offer through LinkChristmas.com, Merry Top 50.com, and ChristmasFans.com
4. Outside of the Merry Marketplace, we generally do not allow links, images or discussion of outside websites or commercial products.
5. Spam links are not allowed and will result in immediate banning from the community.
6. Abuse or harassment of any type of other members via public or private areas will not be tolerated.
7. Chats and private messaging services are logged. Abuse or harassment of any type in non-public communications will not be tolerated.
8. My Merry Christmas reserves the right to edit, censor or remove any post or article we deem inappropriate.
9. Do not post material lifted from copyrighted sources. Your post will be deleted and repeat offenses may result in banning.
10. Christmas is both a sacred and a secular holiday. We welcome those of all views to our forums. Please be respectful of other people's views. Those who purposely antagonize or demean the opinions of others will be removed.
We don't want to ban you and you don't want to be banned. PLEASE KNOW THESE RULES.
I have read, and agree to abide by the Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas rules.
Style Selection: All times are GMT -6. The time now is
My Merry Christmas
Powered by vBulletin ~ Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1991-2013 My Merry Christmas.com