MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
A little merry treat for you.

Have a Super Sunday - I'm making chicken corn chowder, dropping laundry off and visiting my dad before lunch.

Keep a merry thought in your head!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning One And All! Usually when you hear the word "Emergency" it's not a good thing. But in this case it IS. Congrats to our leader Crown for becoming a Great Uncle (and I think we all would agree that GREAT describes Crown as a person and also his Countdown). Let's take a look at how close we are getting to our next milestone.

Days to the Season: 269
Days to Christmas Day: 311

Moving along! Down to 11 days till that ALL IMPORTANT 300 day marker to Christmas Day. I know that's still "FAR" away but it just seems so much less when we get out of the 300s completely for the year. We have sunny skies this morning with the chance of a little snow/mixed precipitation this evening. Have a great Eve of President's Day!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Sunday morning! The sun is out again but temperatures are much colder this morning. No errands to run today, just laundry and chores at home. It will be a day of movies and Netflix. We just finished watching The Umbrella Academy and are almost through watching Russian Doll. The upside of being on a staycation and David being limited in his movements is we get to binge watch all these shows and movies we've put on our list. Have a great day everyone!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Good morning all.

Not too much on the agenda today. The in-laws are supposed to come by for dinner, but the weather might have other ideas as we are going to get some ice later today.

Tomorrow there is no school, but I have a teacher work day/professional development all day. That means I will sit in meetings all day feeling the same way the students feel most days... wishing I was doing anything else. :p

Thanks for all of the well-wishes for my wife.
Hopefully we will hear from the insurance company tomorrow.

Everyone have a great Sunday!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning all.

Not too much on the agenda today. The in-laws are supposed to come by for dinner, but the weather might have other ideas as we are going to get some ice later today.

Tomorrow there is no school, but I have a teacher work day/professional development all day. That means I will sit in meetings all day feeling the same way the students feel most days... wishing I was doing anything else. :p

Thanks for all of the well-wishes for my wife.
Hopefully we will hear from the insurance company tomorrow.

Everyone have a great Sunday!
Happy to hear your wife is ok!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Happy Sunday!

A few errands today, but that's all. We're expecting a few inches of snow from late tonight into tomorrow. I'll be off from work tomorrow, but Mr. will be working, so I hope it doesn't amount to much and doesn't end as ice, as every other storm has this winter! Something like that is predicted for late Wednesday into Thursday.

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
I hope everyone has been having a great week! Thoughts and prayers for everyone!
We had a busy weekend as my cousin Evie got married to Stephan yesterday. It was such a happy occasion after all the sadness with her brother passing. Evie asked my dad to give her away as he has been more like a father to her since my uncle passed away on 2009. Carolina was the flower girl. She did a great job. She cried a lot because she thinks she wont ever see Evie again. In April or May, once her FBI clearance goes thru and all the paperwork for dual citizenship is complete, she will be moving to Calgary to live with her husband. I am sharing 2 pictures. The first is of my dad giving her away. The second is Carolina standing with the Maid of honor peeking to see her favorite cousin come down the aisle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190217-195245_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190217-195245_Facebook.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190216-182152_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-182152_Facebook.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 13

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Morning One And All! Usually when you hear the word "Emergency" it's not a good thing. But in this case it IS. Congrats to our leader Crown for becoming a Great Uncle (and I think we all would agree that GREAT describes Crown as a person and also his Countdown). Let's take a look at how close we are getting to our next milestone.

Days to the Season: 269
Days to Christmas Day: 311

Moving along! Down to 11 days till that ALL IMPORTANT 300 day marker to Christmas Day. I know that's still "FAR" away but it just seems so much less when we get out of the 300s completely for the year. We have sunny skies this morning with the chance of a little snow/mixed precipitation this evening. Have a great Eve of President's Day!
Awesome, thanks, Edge!

He_Is_Born

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Jul 13, 2016
Elkridge Maryland
I hope everyone has been having a great week! Thoughts and prayers for everyone!
We had a busy weekend as my cousin Evie got married to Stephan yesterday. It was such a happy occasion after all the sadness with her brother passing. Evie asked my dad to give her away as he has been more like a father to her since my uncle passed away on 2009. Carolina was the flower girl. She did a great job. She cried a lot because she thinks she wont ever see Evie again. In April or May, once her FBI clearance goes thru and all the paperwork for dual citizenship is complete, she will be moving to Calgary to live with her husband. I am sharing 2 pictures. The first is of my dad giving her away. The second is Carolina standing with the Maid of honor peeking to see her favorite cousin come down the aisle.
Very nice. Carolina is a real sweetie.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

Beautiful pictures nmc, congratulations to Evie and Stephan!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
We’re expecting showers today with a high of 43 degrees. Been up for awhile. One of the cats knocked a lamp off of my night table around 4:00am and I couldn’t fall back to sleep. It will be a typical day of errands and chores. I might take a ride to Verizon as well, I’m due for a new iPhone. That’s about it. I hope everyone has a nice Monday and a great week ahead!
xx

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy President's Day MMC! It's a holiday for some but I am working. That's ok though because I did take off MLK this year. And I stayed home last Tuesday due to the weather conditions. And I have back to back 4 day breaks (Thursday-Sunday) in the 2nd half of March. With that said, I hope you all enjoy your day off (if you are) and everyone has a great President's Day Monday!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, MMC Residents!

Back after a very different kind of weekend. We went to see my older niece and my new great nephew in Charlotte, born early Saturday morning at 6 pounds 15 ounces.
Hard to believe something so tiny can grow into a full-sized human being.
(And thanks much to everyone who offered congratulations!)

Perhaps a bit more believable, but not by much, is the progress of our count:
Days to the Season: 268
Days to Christmas Day: 310

And also straining belief is the fact that we are now only TEN days off from the 300-day Christmas Milestone marker.
SINGLE DIGITS from tomorrow!
And then, a double 200's count.
(So much to look forward to in so little time!)
Merci beaucoup to Edge for again stepping forward for an "emergency" substitution. (When we have the Edge, we have just about everything!)

The only negative about the trip to Charlotte and back was the weather. Cold and rainy the entire time.
Today shows more rain possible, but with a high in the low 60's.
We begin yet another week of our quest at 45 drippy degrees here.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Folks!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Monday morning, Christmas friends!

It's going to be a rainy week here in south Georgia, doggone it. And it's supposed to be in the mid-80's by the weekend. Guess I better tune-up the lawn mower.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, MMC Residents!

Back after a very different kind of weekend. We went to see my older niece and my new great nephew in Charlotte, born early Saturday morning at 6 pounds 15 ounces.
Hard to believe something so tiny can grow into a full-sized human being.
(And thanks much to everyone who offered congratulations!)

Perhaps a bit more believable, but not by much, is the progress of our count:
Days to the Season: 268
Days to Christmas Day: 310

And also straining belief is the fact that we are now only TEN days off from the 300-day Christmas Milestone marker.
SINGLE DIGITS from tomorrow!
And then, a double 200's count.
(So much to look forward to in so little time!)
Merci beaucoup to Edge for again stepping forward for an "emergency" substitution. (When we have the Edge, we have just about everything!)

The only negative about the trip to Charlotte and back was the weather. Cold and rainy the entire time.
Today shows more rain possible, but with a high in the low 60's.
We begin yet another week of our quest at 45 drippy degrees here.

Have a Marvelous Monday, Folks!
Thanks Crown! Happy President's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors