Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
No pictures to share but we went to Bath and Body Works yesterday to sniff Autumn candles!!! :D We did not have the funds to purchase them yet but I had to get my Autumn fix and sniff them and select my favorites so I can be ready to return and buy them up in a couple of weeks! I was surprised they had them out because last year they showed up online but when I went to their stores in September they had yet to display them. This year they are early - Yay!!!

They have lots of pumpkin scents but my absolute favorite one was the simple Pumpkin Pie! There was also a cinnamon one I liked. I also love Pumpkin Cupcake from the past, they said that one will arrive soon!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
No pictures to share but we went to Bath and Body Works yesterday to sniff Autumn candles!!! :D We did not have the funds to purchase them yet but I had to get my Autumn fix and sniff them and select my favorites so I can be ready to return and buy them up in a couple of weeks! I was surprised they had them out because last year they showed up online but when I went to their stores in September they had yet to display them. This year they are early - Yay!!!

They have lots of pumpkin scents but my absolute favorite one was the simple Pumpkin Pie! There was also a cinnamon one I liked. I also love Pumpkin Cupcake from the past, they said that one will arrive soon!

Very exciting!!
Glad you had fun sniffing! :D

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I've already started making myself things with pumpkin and enjoying my pumpkin coffee,i just love fall.:shakeit
It is my favorite, as well! Pumpkin everything, please! ;-)

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image