snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good afternoon Snowflake!
Hope your day is going well too!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well!
xo

You're welcome!
Thank you so much ~
xo
Thank you so much!
My autumn village is keeping me busy!
Hope your afternoon is going well, too.
Xo

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
After trying on 11 tops, I only left with 1. This menopause stuff is nonsense; I'm so over-sensitive about my clothing now it's hard to find something without too much stitching in the side seams or that weird waxy thread they use and I can't say enough about tags inside clothes, I cut them off of everything and the ones that are printed inside are just as bad because when I sweat they start to wear away and make me itchy. Egad! I've turned into the Princess and the Pea - crazy lady. Maybe I'll have to make my own clothes.
Bummer, sorry to hear that AMD!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Hi friends! Stopping in to say hi! I know I haven't been around too much lately, but it was another crazy week for me at work, but now the family and I are getting some time away at the lake and we're having a great time!! We do have wifi here, but the service is terrible, so I'm just checking things occasionally. I'll catch up here on Monday. Hope all is well with you all! Thinking of you all and prayers!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hi friends! Stopping in to say hi! I know I haven't been around too much lately, but it was another crazy week for me at work, but now the family and I are getting some time away at the lake and we're having a great time!! We do have wifi here, but the service is terrible, so I'm just checking things occasionally. I'll catch up here on Monday. Hope all is well with you all! Thinking of you all and prayers!
Have a nice time at the lake!

MsRose

Christmas Card Fanatic
MMC Donor
MMC Member
Aug 2, 2015
Somewhere Over The Rainbow USA
Hello MMC Friends:)
Just wanted to say hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday day.I wish we had TWO Saturdays a week The energy out in the world is just so different than week days ya know ?!:cool:
I am spending the day sorting through my Christmas Boxes its relaxing to me and who could i share that with who wouldn't think im a lil Cra Cra :eek:LOL But my MMC friends.:snowball

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Just wanted to say hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday day.I wish we had TWO Saturdays a week The energy out in the world is just so different than week days ya know ?!:cool:
I am spending the day sorting through my Christmas Boxes its relaxing to me and who could i share that with who wouldn't think im a lil Cra Cra :eek:LOL But my MMC friends.:snowball
I wish that too, friend!! :)
Your day sounds wonderful!!!!
Enjoy going through your Christmas boxes ❤️ Have a wonderful evening!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I hope your day is as amazing as this Pic ! Thanks for posting such great stuff, Snowflake :)
Thank you! It's going great!
And thank you again!! I enjoy searching for them, it makes me feel cozy! ;)

xx

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014

So true about the energy--never thought about it, but it's true!!! I love that you're going through it! Enjoy! It's fast approaching!

View attachment 12177 Good evening, friends ~
Have a MERRY night!

You too, snowflake! Beautiful picture!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
So true about the energy--never thought about it, but it's true!!! I love that you're going through it! Enjoy! It's fast approaching!

You too, snowflake! Beautiful picture!
Thank you, DYHWIH!!
Hope you're having a nice night :)

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
What a week for you … one day off, and you have to spend part of it dealing with snake guts. I hope you can sneak in some relaxation!

I know, just my kind of luck! Well, I got the mower deck pulled off and got the rest of the snake out from the tractor. It was a black snake. I measured all of the parts and it measured about 50 inches long. Oh Well, he'll make a nice dinner for a fox, hawk, raccoon or something.

I was just talking about finishing the basement, and what did I do today, I went downstairs and decided that I did not like the way the door swing to the basement bathroom was. So, I took the door, trim and frame off and switched the door around so that it opened in the opposite direction. I know, I'm goofy like that, but, I completely finished the task.

We are watching the Ravens/ Redskins pre-game tonight, just us, both of the kids are at work, so we got the house to ourselves.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I know, just my kind of luck! Well, I got the mower deck pulled off and got the rest of the snake out from the tractor. It was a black snake. I measured all of the parts and it measured about 50 inches long. Oh Well, he'll make a nice dinner for a fox, hawk, raccoon or something.

I was just talking about finishing the basement, and what did I do today, I went downstairs and decided that I did not like the way the door swing to the basement bathroom was. So, I took the door, trim and frame off and switched the door around so that it opened in the opposite direction. I know, I'm goofy like that, but, I completely finished the task.

We are watching the Ravens/ Redskins pre-game tonight, just us, both of the kids are at work, so we got the house to ourselves.
Enjoy the game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image