Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good evening everyone!
I'm going to turn in soon, I'm exhausted. It was a busy, but nice day. The weather has been pretty warm here and the upcoming week is supposed to be hazy, hot & humid. I can't wait until we get some cooler temperatures. I really can't believe we're at the end of August. I'm so excited about decorating for Fall. I usually wait until after Labor Day but I'll probably start pulling some boxes out this week.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight!

image.jpg

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good evening everyone!
I'm going to turn in soon, I'm exhausted. It was a busy, but nice day. The weather has been pretty warm here and the upcoming week is supposed to be hazy, hot & humid. I can't wait until we get some cooler temperatures. I really can't believe we're at the end of August. I'm so excited about decorating for Fall. I usually wait until after Labor Day but I'll probably start pulling some boxes out this week.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight!

View attachment 12233

Bring on Fall ❤️
Glad you had a nice day!
Goodnight, HmG~
Xo

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Morning all,

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend. It is a holiday here today.

Mum and I are just having our usual morning coffee and tea and chatting. I got so caught up in what has become our morning routine that I forgot she is leaving in a few hours :( :(

We'll be leaving for the airport in a couple of hours. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for a safe journey back - it's a long flight and connection. I am going to need courage today, trying my best to keep it together :(.

Have wonderful Monday guys.

x

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Morning all, it's Monday again. It's a bank holiday over here and I'm working, which would normally depress me. But we all know what's coming this week. Have a good day folks.
Morning, 'Tis~
Happy Monday =]
Have a wonderful day!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Merry Morning all,

Hope everyone is doing well and having a good weekend. It is a holiday here today.

Mum and I are just having our usual morning coffee and tea and chatting. I got so caught up in what has become our morning routine that I forgot she is leaving in a few hours :( :(

We'll be leaving for the airport in a couple of hours. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for a safe journey back - it's a long flight and connection. I am going to need courage today, trying my best to keep it together :(.

x
Merry Monday, Sam~
Enjoy the special time today with your Mum.
Praying for courage & strength for you today, and a safe trip back for Mum.
(((Hugs)))

Coen

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Premiere
Oct 8, 2014
Netherlands
www.bootleggers.us
This pretty much sums up how I feel about Mondays. I hope you all have a very merry week, though!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
This pretty much sums up how I feel about Mondays. I hope you all have a very merry week, though!
Happy Monday, Coen!
Hope you have s merry week, too!

'Tis the season

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Sep 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
Merry Morning all,

x

Hoping your mom has a safe trip festive.

Good Morning, friends~
Merry Monday
Wishing you a blessed start to your week~

View attachment 12234

Morning snow.

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Good evening,
Just a relaxing Sunday today, we went to our local Orchard this morning for some cider doughnuts and a bag of apples. They were tasty and one of the first true signs of autumn. the orchard opened for the season yesterday. I did make an apple pie with some of the apples this afternoon, we are about to try it in a few minutes.
I have been in a very Christmassy mood today, singing Christmas songs, and thinking of how to decorate for the upcoming season. I can't wait!
Just over 27 hours until the 'Bers!

Goodnight, friends

Sounds amazing!! I have been making baked apples recently and enjoying those with pumpkin pie spice and honey. Delicious. I can't believe the BERs are only 17 hours away now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image