Wisconsin

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Merry Monday all!

How are you all?? Things have been hectic as I am sure it is for you too. Hope everyone had a great weekend and thanksgiving. I have been making some progress with shopping and snapped up a few bargains online in the black friday sales. I had planned on going to the Christmas market in the city on Friday but it was evacuated and closed due to a bomb threat. I was so nervous all of Friday as Mr Festive's offices aren't to far from there. We were meant to be taking the children to the market on saturday but decided against it.

Hope everyone's plans are coming along nicely and you are enjoying the festive season.
Have a merry monday and magical week!

View attachment 16783 ....although it's already afternoon for me ! :D
Merry Monday, Sam~
That is so scary about the bomb threat at the Christmas market. I'm glad that you, your family, and community stayed safe.
Hugs and prayers!
Our Thanksgiving was nice! It was a holiday weekend of family, great food, lots of laughs, and traditions. We played a lot of games-even learned a new one from my niece and nephew- we played for dimes =]

Last edited:

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good evening, friends~

Xmastidings asked me to say hello for him-he is going through a difficult time right now, and is requesting prayers from our Christmas family. He will appreciate them greatly.
Thank you so much. God bless.
Prayers on the way for my friend!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Morning, friends~
Merry Monday!
Our first real storm is moving in today, we have a winter weather advisory through Wednesday.
Wishing you a blessed start to your week!

View attachment 16756
Good morning, Snowflake! take care in the storm!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Monday, Sam~
That is so scary about the bomb threat at the Christmas market. I'm glad that you, your family, and community stayed safe.
Hugs and prayers!
Our Thanksgiving was nice! It was a holiday weekend of family, great food, lots of laughs, and traditions. We played a lot of games-even learned a new one from my niece and nephew- we played for dimes =]

Yes me too. I am thankful nothing serious happened.

I am so happy to hear you all had so much fun!!
lol Four dimes! How fun!
I hope the merriment continues and plans and prep are going well for Christmas.

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Good Morning, friends~
Merry Monday!
Our first real storm is moving in today, we have a winter weather advisory through Wednesday.
Wishing you a blessed start to your week!

View attachment 16756

Good Morning, Buddy!!!! I hope the storm isn't to bad!!! Praying you stay safe!! Have a great day at work!!!!

Xx

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Merry Monday all!

How are you all?? Things have been hectic as I am sure it is for you too. Hope everyone had a great weekend and thanksgiving. I have been making some progress with shopping and snapped up a few bargains online in the black friday sales. I had planned on going to the Christmas market in the city on Friday but it was evacuated and closed due to a bomb threat. I was so nervous all of Friday as Mr Festive's offices aren't to far from there. We were meant to be taking the children to the market on saturday but decided against it.

Hope everyone's plans are coming along nicely and you are enjoying the festive season.
Have a merry monday and magical week!

View attachment 16783 ....although it's already afternoon for me ! :D
Oh my goodness! I'm sure you were all frightened after a bomb threat?!? I wish those people would just drop off the Earth and let the rest of us enjoy our lives.

Take care, Festive!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Yes me too. I am thankful nothing serious happened.

I am so happy to hear you all had so much fun!!
lol Four dimes! How fun!
I hope the merriment continues and plans and prep are going well for Christmas.
Thanks! Yes, they are little hustlers ;)

Hope your Christmas prep is going well, too!
Next on my agenda is planning the final details on a Christmas round robin party with some friends this weekend.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning, Buddy!!!! I hope the storm isn't to bad!!! Praying you stay safe!! Have a great day at work!!!!

Xx
Thank you, friend!
It didn't have as big of an impact as I expected this morning, now they're saying it will be worse this afternoon into the evening, and throughout Tuesday.
Hope you have a great day, too!
xx

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Monday morning, my Christmas friends!

Wow, I almost forgot my way to work this morning! Ok, not really. It's only a mile from home LOL. I enjoyed my time off, with all the food and the shopping, and especially the Christmas decorating!

When I walked in this morning, the boss hit me with a flurry of questions about current projects. "Hey man! That was last week! Step off!" Again, not really.

I'm listening to some jazzy Nutcracker music that MerryCarey recommended, and it's pretty good!

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011

Wow, I almost forgot my way to work this morning! Ok, not really. It's only a mile from home LOL. I enjoyed my time off, with all the food and the shopping, and especially the Christmas decorating!

When I walked in this morning, the boss hit me with a flurry of questions about current projects. "Hey man! That was last week! Step off!" Again, not really.

I'm listening to some jazzy Nutcracker music that MerryCarey recommended, and it's pretty good!

Yeah after a long holiday break I sort of eased in here, sat down and got some coffee...too bad you got questioned so fast!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning!
Merry Monday!
I managed to finish decorating four trees this weekend. I hope to find the time to start working on my Hallmark tree today. We'll see what happens, I have to run a couple of errands and work on some chores around the house. I also want to do some Cyber Monday shopping.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Wishing you all a great week ahead!

Good morning, HmG! I have to do some looking into Cyber Monday, too. I hope the boss will give me a break to do that!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Happy Monday, Brad!
Glad you enjoyed your time off! It is hard to get back into the swing of things on a Monday, following a Holiday weekend especially.
We will be back in a groove tomorrow, I'm sure. I hope :p
Enjoy the Nutcracker music, and have a great day!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
I know that some folks have been having some trouble with pop-up ads here lately, and I had a few problems over the weekend. But I have to say, MMC is running better for me today than it has in weeks! Something was delaying my ability to make a post, "Like" a post, or reply to a post for about 60 seconds after I moved on to a new page, but today it's working just like it used to.

I hope it keeps working like this!!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Good Morning, MMC!!!!! Well it's going to be a cloudy day here with a high around 50 this afternoon. I'm not quite sure what my plan is for today yet. My niece who had pneumonia the other week now has pink eye and strep throat. My sister took her back into the doctor a little bit ago because her eye was looking a lot worse today. So I'm just kind of waiting to see if I'm going have to babysit again or not. The neighbor I borrow my internet from is back from her vacation too. So my connection hasn't been nearly as good today as it was last week. So I probably won't be around as much. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Morning, MMC!!!!! Well it's going to be a cloudy day here with a high around 50 this afternoon. I'm not quite sure what my plan is for today yet. My niece who had pneumonia the other week now has pink eye and strep throat. My sister took her back into the doctor a little bit ago because her eye was looking a lot worse today. So I'm just kind of waiting to see if I'm going have to babysit again or not. The neighbor I borrow my internet from is back from her vacation too. So my connection hasn't been nearly as good today as it was last week. So I probably won't be around as much. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Continued prayers for your niece buddy, bless her heart. Hope she feels much better soon!
Hope you enjoy the warmer weather, and have a festive day!
xx

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Hope you will still be around Made as much as you can. Have a GREAT DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image