Status
Not open for further replies.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hasn't got over 5° here today,wind blowing like crazy and woke up to 8 inches of snow. The whole town looks like they plowed the roads with a tooth brush. Everyone have a great Valentines Day!!
Stay warm and safe on the roads!
Happy Valentines Day!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Inside and warm, while the temps drop and the wind howls outside! Mr. is finishing up some work, then it looks like we'll have a movie night.

We're still laughing over a phone call we had with Gloria last night. Thank heaven, she's finally home from the hospital, where she's been recovering from broken ribs since before Thanksgiving. She was SO happy to be home, she was high on life, and made an outrageous remark just to make us laugh. Mr. is right ... she is 89 going on 15! God bless her! I think it's very likely we'll watch one of her movies tonight.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Inside and warm, while the temps drop and the wind howls outside! Mr. is finishing up some work, then it looks like we'll have a movie night.

We're still laughing over a phone call we had with Gloria last night. Thank heaven, she's finally home from the hospital, where she's been recovering from broken ribs since before Thanksgiving. She was SO happy to be home, she was high on life, and made an outrageous remark just to make us laugh. Mr. is right ... she is 89 going on 15! God bless her! I think it's very likely we'll watch one of her movies tonight.

That's wonderful MerryCarey, I'm glad Gloria is in good spirits. I will continue to keep her in my prayers. I hope you're having a nice night!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

That is such wonderful news, Merry!
Continued prayers for Gloria.

Enjoy your movie night!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
It's -2F, headed for -9F tonight, with a wind chill of -37F. Too cold! At least it isn't supposed to last more than a couple days.
We have the same temperatures, it is too cold! Stay cozy!!!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Harlowe is showing more signs of improvement, so grateful.
She took her meds & ate well for me.
My neighbor friend Michelle came over with dessert and a bottle of Riesling, so we had some cheesecake and a glass of wine together. It was fun!

Goodnight, dear friends~

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors