Christmas Countdown - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good morning, Christmas friends! Hope everyone is well! Just got done feeding babies breakfast and now it's time to drink some coffee.

Not much planned for today. I have been wanting to sit down and do some thinking about Christmas. I know it is a long time away, but I'm a list maker and I usually start on those lists early in the year. I know I know...it's a little OCD...

Big car race today. One of my favorites of the year. Plan on trying to watch that, also.

Y'all have a good day! Weather is supposed to be ok today with a chance of rain, but the rest of this week is supposed to be beautiful!
I think most of us on this site are a little OCD coach. Don't worry about it :). Have a great day!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Well the way time goes it's not crazy to do that now. But I hope we have a great month of May! Love that month.
Of course, every month is part of the journey!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Evening all,
I want to reply to posts and catch up but I am shattered. It was hectic today. I didn't grab a lunch break till 3:30. Got in just before 8 pm.

I hope you all are enjoying your sunday. I am waiting for my show 11.22.63 to start . Nothing like a little James Franco to help you unwind LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image