MMC Office Christmas Party Trailer…Too Graphic to Show

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
The new trailer for an anticipated Christmas movie due out this year called Office Christmas Party hit the street today — but we can’t show it to you. Even the trailer is too raunchy to show. The movie stars an A-list of Hollywood millennials and is topped by veterans Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. Aniston says her character is more or less “the Grinch”, in recent interviews. The premise is about a family owned company in crisis brought on by the death of the founder — and the kids are going crazy trying to see who can get control of it. As part of those shenanigans, an epic, obscene and raunchy Christmas party is planned. We’ll just pan this movieRead more

Continue reading...

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
The trailer was pretty bad, I will admit I am curious about Bad Santa 2, as i did like the first one as a comedy but not a Christmas movie. I still want to see The Night Before, it looks funny but could do without all the drug issues the trailer shows. OCP just didn't even make me laugh.

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
The trailer was pretty bad, I will admit I am curious about Bad Santa 2, as i did like the first one as a comedy but not a Christmas movie. I still want to see The Night Before, it looks funny but could do without all the drug issues the trailer shows. OCP just didn't even make me laugh.

Agree didint look funny but looks like a great train wreck movie to watch when nothing else going to be on.

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
I love Bad Santa and I'm looking forward to the sequel! I agree about OCP, doesn't look very funny. "The Night Before" is a decent movie though I must say the Harold and Kumar Christmas movie is a lot funnier if you're looking for a stoner oriented Christmas movie.

Reactions: XmasDreams

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
This just struck me ... notice how it's "incorrect" to use the word "Christmas" in retail settings or for municipal decorations, concerts, school events, etc.---but it's used prominently in this movie title. I guess the little "zing" of using a word that's regarded as politically incorrect is supposed to attract viewers somehow? That fewer tickets would be sold if they called it just "Office Party"? :rolleyes:

I guess Christmas, Santa, etc. still sells tickets. It's a shame, though, that recent movies so often portray Christmas as enabling dysfunctional behavior, or as a backdrop for dysfunctional behavior.

(No, I didn't watch the trailer ... just not interested ...)

Reactions: FrostyKnowsBest

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
This just struck me ... notice how it's "incorrect" to use the word "Christmas" in retail settings or for municipal decorations, concerts, school events, etc.---but it's used prominently in this movie title. I guess the little "zing" of using a word that's regarded as politically incorrect is supposed to attract viewers somehow? That fewer tickets would be sold if they called it just "Office Party"? :rolleyes:

I guess Christmas, Santa, etc. still sells tickets. It's a shame, though, that recent movies so often portray Christmas as enabling dysfunctional behavior, or as a backdrop for dysfunctional behavior. "Christmas" (or "Santa" or other Christmas-related words) in a movie title is becoming shorthand for "Come see how crazy and messed-up this is going to be!!"

(No, I didn't watch the trailer ... just not interested ...)

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image